CMF Postcard Diorama Contest
With over 10 series since 2010 the LEGO Collectable Minifigures have have been a busy bunch, so as they make way for the new crew of Series 11, they’re heading off on their holidays. To celebrate the upcoming release of Series 11 we’ve teamed up with our friends at The Minifigures Store to offer you a chance to win a full set of Series 11 CMF Minifigures, plus runners up prizes.
All you need to do is create a diorama that captures any of the Minifigures from Series 1-10 (plus the Team GB Olympic ones), enjoying their time off on their holidays. Maybe they have gone back home, having a chill on the beach or visiting a famous monument. Let your creative juices flow and build an 8×16 postcard scene, then upload your creation to our special contest Flickr group. You have until September 1st to get your Collectible Minifigures Postcard Diorama complete. Full rules can be found below.
You can ask questions regarding the contest here or over on the Flickr Group.
- The winner will receive a brand new set of Series 11 Minifigures, the runner up will receive eight Series 11 Minifigures of their choice and 3rd place will receive four Series 11 Minifigures of their choice, all courtesy of The Minifigure Store.
- Entries must be posted on the Flickr Group by 23:59:59 GMT, September 1st, 2013.
- You must be aged 16 or over to enter this competition.
- Contest is open to anyone worldwide.
- Only ONE entry per user is allowed.
- All entries should be new builds. By ‘new’ we mean never posted anywhere previously.
- Entries MUST be 8 x 16 studs in size.
- NO overlap / overhang at the sides is allowed. Your build must NOT exceed 8 x 16 studs.
- Your entry MUST feature AT LEAST ONE Minifigure from Series 1 – 10 of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures (CMF) range or the Team GB Olympic range.
- NO modifications are allowed to the Minifigures; so no parts swapping.
- All entries MUST be built from LEGO parts only. No clone brands, third-party parts, or digital entries allowed.
- All entries MUST be suitable for children; so no graphic violence, Adult content etc. Please use common sense when planning your design; would your build be suitable to display in a LEGO Brand Store?
- Entries MUST be submitted to the Brick Fanatics Contest Group on Flickr by the deadline shown above.
- Your entry MUST contain the text “CMF Postcard Diorama Contest”, either in the Title or Description of your photo.
- No digital alterations of the image are allowed. Please try and photograph your entry on a plain background (i.e. white or black)
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow these rules.
- Once the deadline for entries has passed, instructions for voting will be posted on http://brickfanatics.co.uk/