LEGO EV3 – bonus models revealed!
LEGO have revealed an additional 12 bonus models that you will be able to build when the new set is launched in September, You can pre-order your set today. The models have been designed by an international group of MINDSTORMS Community Partners. All models are designed so that they can be built using just one EV3 set (31313). The building instructions for the 12 Bonus Models will be available for download via the EV3 Software or as pdf on LEGO.com/mindstorms as of September 1, 2013.
The sets are as follows:
- ROBODOZ3R – created by Mark Crosbie
- BANNER PRINT3R – created by Ralph Hempel
- EV3MEG – created by Martyn Boogaarts
- BOBB3E – created by Kenneth Ravnshøj Madsen
- MR-B3AM – created by Kenneth Ravnshøj Madsen
- RAC3 TRUCK – created by Laurens Valk
- KRAZ3 – created by Marc André Bazergui
- EV3D4 – created by Vassilis Chryssanthakopoulos
- EL3CTRIC GUITAR – created by Daniele Benedettelli
- DINOR3X – created by Lasse Stenbæk Lauesen
- WACK3M – created by Martyn Boogaarts
- EV3GAME – created by Ricardo Oliveira
EV3 is the third generation of LEGO MINDSTORMS.
The new LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set includes everything you need – motors, sensors, programmable brick, 550+ LEGO Technic elements, remote control – to create robots that walk, talk, move and do whatever you want them to.
Build your robot and program it via the intuitive software program, the programmable brick or your smart device.
If you can think it, LEGO MINDSTORMS lets you create and command it.Contact © 2014 Brick Fanatics . Republication prohibited without prior permission. When using us as the source please give correct credit and link back. Where original source is known we will always try and give correct credit and link back